- Trust in God.
- You aren’t superwoman, stop trying to be.
- Let things go
- It is in Christ you find who you are, find out who you are, and nurture that person.
- People can sometimes be disappointing. Carry on. (remember you too are a people)
- If you aren’t happy with yourself, finding lasting happiness in anything else will be difficult
- Never nullify someone else’s experience.
- Work on loving yourself – really work at it – you’re worth it
- After a cup of tea, the world is a better place
- There is another day besides today, live as if there is a tomorrow. (Nope, no YOLO here – guess I’m old)
- Get your priorities straight – a $400 purse is never more important than your rent.
- Looks fade, character does not
- Don’t make excuses for anyone – including yourself.
- Time does not heal everything
- You should always forgive, but some things you should not forget
- Not everyone’s opinion matters.
- The road to happiness begins with taking responsibility for your decisions.
- Follow your heart, but take your brain with you.*
- Be a voice, not an echo.*
- Biggest lie on the planet: When I get what I think I want, I will be happy.*
* Pieces of advice I’ve seen other places, but thought they were worth remembering.
Have you ever written down advice you didn’t want to forget?
I am taking part in the Write 31 Days Challenge.