I hit this everything is so difficult wall about 2-3 times a year. It’s not that I don’t want to write, I’m just not there as yet.
So I’m making my way there, and I love reading/hearing/learning really interesting things. Let’s go!
- From marcandangel.com. 50 mind freeing questions. These questions have no right or wrong answers. Because sometimes asking the right questions is the answer.
- Visit postsecret.com and read some secrets or be inspired to create your own.
- Write yourself a letter – DearFutureMe.com
- Set yourself a goal! – Dayzeroproject.com
- Be nice to someone. If you have some money or if you have no money
if all else fails, read a book and order some snacks! (If you’d like your 1st and 5th boxes free enter my referral code MKXG4M2PP) if you just want to try the first box (4 snacks) just sign up at graze.
Perhaps I’m just suffering a book hangover